CBSE is The Central Board For Secondary Education has introduced the latest CBSE syllabus of class 10. Board exam 2021-22 class 10 Term 1 as per the scheme introduced for CBSE pattern exam this year. Here we provide you all the detail about the revised syllabus for class 10 term 1 of all the subjects.
Students are provided with latest syllabus and student should read all the syllabus of per subjects mentioned, read all the topics and chapter name carefully to avoid any confusion. Remember there are some chapters that include in the term 1 and other that includes in term 2. Student should check all the details of the chapters of the CBSE Syllabus class 10 Board Exam 2021-21. Check the syllabus given below.
Question Paper For Maths Format Class 10
Question Paper for Mathematics under CBSE Board has been explained below. check and have a close look at the numbers and format.
- There will be three sections in which Question Paper is divided A, B and C.
- There will be total 50 questions in the paper.
- Section consist of 20 Question and students can select or attempt any 16 questions with 1 marks for each question.
- Same way section b will be of 20 marks out of which 16 student should select and each questions consists of 1 marks.
- Section C consist of 10 question and student will have to select 8 question. all the questions are based on case studies.
- There will be no negative marking.
This pattern is according to the latest CBSE syllabus based on the CBSE CLass 10 Maths MCQ Sample papers. So in the upcoming CBSE Board Exam same pattern follow for term 1.
Note : This pattern is for basic and standard papers both for class 10 CBSE paper. Standard paper will consist of standard questions whereas Basic paper will going to be easier as compare to standard paper of CBSE Board Maths paper 2021-21.
You can get the Sample paper from the official website. Go through it and check and also practice.
Subject Wise CBSE Syllabus For Class 10 2021-21
Mathematics Syllabus 2021-22
The central Board for Secondary Education CBSE will conduct the Board exam of class as per the latest and revised syllabus.